March 8, 2016 | 9AM-3PM | Student Center Ballroom
The Auburn University Career Center is hosting the Communication and Media Career Day on Tuesday, March 8 from 9 a.m. to -3 p.m. in the Student Center Ballroom. Students looking to gain experience in Communication, Journalism, Media Studies or Public Relations and/or Agricultural Communication should attend this event. Arrive between 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. to register, browse the employers, and schedule interviews. Interviews are held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Business casual dress is recommended. Click here for more information about the event and to see a list of attending employers.
Students need to be at the ballroom from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. to register for individual interviews later in the day. The individual interviews will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The School of Communication and Journalism's internship and job fair is March 8, 2016. Make sure to attend as we now have 19 companies participating.
The event is Tuesday, March 8, in the Student Center ballroom for employers to interview students for internships and post-graduation employment.
There is no cost for students to attend. Download the Tip Sheet for the event.
These are the companies that have registered:
1. Afni (Opelika office) - http://afnicareers.com/opelika
2. Alabama's College Counts 529 Fund – http://www.collegecounts529.com
3. Auburn University School of Forestry & Wildlife Sciences – http://wp.auburn.edu/sfws/
4. Auburn University Office of Communications and Marketing - http://ocm.auburn.edu
5. Chicken Salad Chick – http://www.ChickenSaladChick.com
6. Consolidated Publishing - http://annistonstar.com
7. Insight Global – http://www.insightglobal.com
8. Medical Media Inc – http://medicalmedia.us
9. Montgomery Advertiser – http://Montgomeryadvertiser.com
10. Opelika-Auburn News – http://oanow.com
11. Storybook Farm – http://www.hopeonhorseback.org
12. The Auburn Villager – http://www.auburnvillager.com
13. The Selma Times-Journal & Boone Newspapers, Inc. – http://www.selmatimesjournal.com/
14. UAB School of Medicine – http://www.uab.edu/medicine
15. Verge Pipe Media – https://www.vergepipemedia.com
16. WHNT TV – http://whnt.com
17. WRBL – http://www.wrbl.com
18. WSFA-TV – http://www.wsfa.com
19. WTVM – http://www.wtvm.com
You can see the updated list of employers who will participate at this link: http://auburn.edu/career/employers/events/cmcd.html
Here is how the day will work: Students will browse the employers’ booths from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. and sign up for individual interviews with employers who match their interests. Your 10- to 15-minute interview with individual employers will take place sometime between 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The AU Career Center can help you get your resume ready for Career Day (www.auburn.edu/career/resume/). Please remember that professional dress is required.
Join the Auburn Family! Enroll at Auburn.