1) You never wear anything other than a t-shirt and shorts.
And when you go home, your family always asks you if you own any other types of clothing.
2) You never have any money in your bank account.
And you are constantly calling home to ask for more.
3) You either get too much sleep or not enough. And neither is at the right time.
You stay out too late at night and then sleep through your classes. Or instead of waking up at 6:00 a.m., it is now when you go to bed.
4) You never eat on a schedule anymore.
Or eat a balanced meal for that matter. It's 1:00 a.m. and you're hungry? To Taco Bell you go!
5) Your room is never clean.
The floor of my room? Yeah, I lost that a long time ago. And let's be serious, you won't find it again until your mom comes to visit and cleans it for you.