It's that time of year again, the time where love is in the air...and on the radio, television and every other form of advertising. For some this brings immense joy, but for others it brings distress. With everyone catching the love bug, you need to be on your toes at all times.
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is a movie that comically shows how a woman attempts to get rid of a potential romantic partner in a little over a week. Even though all Auburn guys are wonderful and brilliant because of where they get their education, sometimes relationships are just not meant to be. Based on the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, below is a list explaining just how to lose an Auburn guy in 10 simple ways.
1. Wear an XXL t-shirt that resembles a dress on the first date. A real Auburn guy knows that’s your uniform for your 8:00 a.m. lecture class, not a date.
2. When he asks about what you’re majoring in, skip all that nonsense and just tell him your minoring in an MRS. degree.
3. During the fight song sing “never to conquer, ever to yield”. If this does not make him cringe, I don’t know what will.
4. Tell him that you think rolling Toomer's is childish. Chances are he doesn't want to date someone who doesn't appreciate Auburn snow.
5. Ask him why everyone wears #34 football jerseys. If you don’t know Bo, I doubt he will want to know you.
6. Casually drop how you think Barbecue House breakfast is overrated. No one wants to hear that kind of nonsense.
7. Attend an Auburn football game together and ask to leave at halftime. No Auburn guy wants to date a lukewarm football fan.
8. Talk about how you love going to the library because you heard on the Today Show that it was one of the top 10 places to meet your spouse. This will show him where your priorities lie.
9. Go to an Auburn event and wear coral and turquoise instead of orange and navy. This is sure to have him questioning things other than your fashion choices.
10. And finally the hail mary … just say “Roll Tide.” If he’s a true Auburn man this should send him on his way before you have time to say anything else.
Fortunately for you, all Auburn guys are wonderful so you probably will never have to use any of these!
Join the Auburn Family! Enroll at Auburn.