Here are some more tips to keep in mind for your interview:
1. Be well groomed.
Make sure that you look clean, neat, and professional.
2. Dress appropriately.
The right business attire
can go a long way toward making a good impression.
3. Do not chew gum or smoke.
1. Be early.
2. Learn the name of your interviewer and greet him or her with a firm handshake.
3. Use good manners with everyone you meet.
4. Relax and answer each question concisely.
5. Use proper English—avoid slang.
6. Be cooperative and enthusiastic.
7. Use body language to show interest—use eye contact and don’t slouch.
8. Ask questions about the position and the organization, but avoid questions whose answers can easily be found on the company Web site.
9. Avoid asking questions about salary and benefits unless a job offer is made.
10. Thank the interviewer when you leave and shake hands.
11. Send a short thank you note following the interview.
Source: United States Department of Labor