We all know and love the sights and smells of Plainsman Park on a beautiful sunny day. So you know it's baseball season in Auburn when...
1. There’s a gaggle of little girls in Auburn cheerleading uniforms and little boys in the old fashioned Aubie hat at the intersection of Donahue and Heisman.
2. Remnants of sunflower seeds litter the concrete around the ballpark.
3. You are craving a $1 hot dog.
4. You see the lights of Plainsman Park are lit at night.
5. The sky is picture perfect.
6. You hear clips of country and rap walk-up songs as you walk around campus.
7. There’s a traffic jam on campus.
Join the Auburn Family! Enroll at Auburn.